- PURION® processed dHACM retains biologically active growth factors and regulatory factors that are at least partially responsible for its clinical effectiveness in wound healing;
- dHACM contains one or more soluble factors that stimulate mesenchymal stem cell migration and recruitment; and
- dHACM is a multifaceted tissue graft that has the potential to positively affect at least four distinct physiological processes: cell proliferation, inflammation, metalloproteinase activity, and recruitment of stem cells – all of which are integral to regenerative wound healing and soft tissue repair.
Mimedx Scientific Study Is Electronically Published In The International Wound Journal
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.