Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ: CGNX) announced today that Richard A. Morin, Executive Vice President and CFO of Cognex, will discuss the company’s performance and future prospects at two upcoming conferences:
- The 2 nd Annual Needham Advanced Industrial Technologies Conference in New York, NY. Mr. Morin’s presentation will be on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 beginning at 9:00 a.m. eastern time.
- The Jefferies Global Industrials Conference in New York, NY. Mr. Morin’s presentation will be on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 beginning at 9:30 a.m. eastern time.
Internet users can listen to a real-time audio broadcast of the conference call or an archived recording on the Cognex Investor Relations website: http://www.cognex.com/Investor.
About Cognex Corporation
Cognex Corporation designs, develops, manufactures and markets a range of products that incorporate sophisticated machine vision technology that gives them the ability to “see.” Cognex products include barcode readers, machine vision sensors and machine vision systems that are used in factories, warehouses and distribution centers around the world to guide, gauge, inspect, identify and assure the quality of items during the manufacturing and distribution process. Cognex is the world's leader in the machine vision industry, having shipped more than 850,000 vision-based products, representing over $3 billion in cumulative revenue, since the company's founding in 1981. Headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts, USA, Cognex has regional offices and distributors located throughout North America, Japan, Europe, Asia and Latin America. For details visit Cognex online at http://www.cognex.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts