Neenah Paper, Inc. (NYSE:NP) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share on the company's common stock. The dividend will be payable on September 3, 2013 to stockholders of record as of close of business on August 16, 2013.
On May 30, 2013, the company announced it would increase its quarterly dividend by 33 percent, from $0.15 to $0.20 per share.
About Neenah Paper, Inc.
Neenah is a leader in premium image and performance-based products,
including filtration, specialized substrates used for tapes, labels and
other products, and high-end printing papers. Products are marketed
under well-known brands such as CLASSIC®, ASTROBRIGHTS®, ENVIRONMENT®,
CRANE®, ROYAL SUNDANCE®, Southworth® KIMDURA®, Gessner®, JET-PRO®
SofStretch™ and varitess®. Neenah is headquartered in Alpharetta,
Georgia and its products are sold in over 70 countries worldwide from
manufacturing operations in the United States and Germany. Additional
information can be found at the company's web site,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV