Zoetis Appoints American Express Executive Vice President And General Counsel, Louise Parent, To Its Board Of Directors
Zoetis Inc. (NYSE: ZTS), a former business unit of Pfizer Inc., today announced the appointment of Louise M. Parent, Executive Vice President and General Counsel of American Express Company, to its Board of Directors. Ms. Parent will serve on the Compensation Committee of the Board.
Ms. Parent has deep experience in corporate governance and board matters, gained during her tenure with American Express, where she works extensively with the Audit, Compensation, and Nomination and Governance committees in her role as General Counsel. Ms. Parent also has served on the operating committee and global management team of American Express for the last 10 years and as a member of the board of American Express Centurion Bank. She recently announced her retirement from American Express after a 36-year career with the global services company.
As a well-respected general counsel and leader at American Express, Ms. Parent brings perspectives that will be crucial as Zoetis becomes a fully independent company and further establishes its reputation as the world leader in animal health. She will provide the Zoetis Board with valuable global management and corporate governance experience based on her years supporting such efforts at American Express.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV