ST. LOUIS, Aug. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stifel Financial Corp. (NYSE:SF) will release its second quarter 2013 financial results after the market close on Thursday, August 8, 2013. The company will host a conference call to review the results at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time that same day. The conference call may include forward-looking statements.
All interested parties are invited to listen to Stifel Chairman, President, and CEO Ronald J. Kruszewski by dialing (877) 876-9938 and referencing conference ID # 24850913. A live audio webcast of the call, as well as a presentation highlighting the company's results, will be available through Stifel's web site, www.stifel.com. For those who cannot listen to the live broadcast, a replay of the broadcast will be available through the above-referenced web site beginning approximately one hour following the completion of the call.
Stifel Financial Corp. (NYSE:SF) is a financial services holding company headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri that conducts its banking, securities, and financial services business through several wholly owned subsidiaries. Stifel clients are served through Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated in the U.S., through Stifel Nicolaus Canada Inc. in Canada, through Stifel Nicolaus Europe Limited in the United Kingdom and Europe, and through Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. in the U.S. and Europe. The Company's broker-dealer affiliates provide securities brokerage, investment banking, trading, investment advisory, and related financial services to individual investors, professional money managers, businesses, and municipalities. Stifel Bank & Trust offers a full range of consumer and commercial lending solutions. Stifel Trust Company, N.A. offers trust and related services. To learn more about Stifel, please visit the Company's web site at www.stifel.com .
CONTACT: Sarah Anderson (415) 364-2500 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV