Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) announced today that it will report its second quarter 2013 financial results and 2013 outlook after the close of the financial markets on Thursday, August 15, 2013. The announcement will be followed by a conference call at 4:45 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time, in which senior management will comment on the company’s second quarter financial results and 2013 outlook. The 45-minute conference call will be available by telephone and audio webcast. Located within the Earnings section of the company’s website will be a Performance Summary document, along with slides that will be referenced during the conference call.
To listen to the LIVE conference call on August 15, 2013 at 4:45 p.m. EDT:
-- Dial 415-228-4850; Passcode: NORD.
-- Access the audio webcast and slides at http://investor.nordstrom.com.To listen to the REPLAY: -- A telephone playback will be available at 203-369-1448, beginning approximately one hour after the live conference call through the close of business on August 22. (A passcode is not required.) -- An audio webcast and slides will be available at http://investor.nordstrom.com in the Earnings section, where it will be archived and available for one year. ABOUT NORDSTROM Nordstrom, Inc. is one of the leading fashion specialty retailers based in the U.S. Founded in 1901 as a shoe store in Seattle, today Nordstrom operates 248 stores in 33 states, including 117 full-line stores, 127 Nordstrom Racks, two Jeffrey boutiques, one treasure&bond store and one clearance store. Nordstrom also serves customers through Nordstrom.com and through its catalogs. Additionally, the Company operates in the online private sale marketplace through its subsidiary HauteLook. Nordstrom, Inc.'s common stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol JWN.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV