OKLAHOMA CITY, Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Elephant Talk Communications Corp. (NYSE MKT: ETAK), a leading international provider of proprietary mobile Software Defined Network Architecture (Software DNA ™) platforms for the telecommunications industry that empower Mobile (Virtual) Network Operators (MNOs and MVNOs) and a market leader in providing solutions to counter electronic fraud in the cloud, today announced that the Company will host a Shareholder Update Conference Call on August 8, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. (ET). The purpose of the call will be to discuss the Company's Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results and the key operational milestones achieved by the Company.
Anyone interested in participating should dial 1-480-629-9761 approximately 5 to 10 minutes prior to
11:00 a.m. ET. Participants should ask for the Elephant Talk Shareholder Update conference call. This call is being webcast and can be accessed at Elephant Talk's website at
www.elephanttalk.com. To listen to the playback please utilize the webcast by visiting the Company's website.
About Elephant Talk:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV