NEWARK, Calif., Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Depomed, Inc. (NASDAQ:DEPO) today announced that it will release second quarter fiscal year 2013 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, August 7, 2013. The Company will host a conference call beginning at 5:00 pm Eastern time, 2:00 pm Pacific time to discuss its results.
Participants can access the call by dialing 877-317-6789 ( United States) or 412-317-6789 (international). The conference call will also be available via a live webcast on the investor relations section of Depomed's website at http://www.depomed.com. Access the website 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to download and install any necessary audio software. An archived webcast replay will be available on the Company's website for three months.
About DepomedDepomed, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company with four approved and marketed products. Gralise® (gabapentin) is a once-daily treatment approved for the management of postherpetic neuralgia (PHN). Zipsor ® (diclofenac potassium) Liquid Filled Capsules is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) indicated for relief of mild to moderate acute pain in adults. Lazanda® (fentanyl) Nasal Spray is an intranasal fentanyl drug for the management of breakthrough pain in cancer patients
CONTACT: August J. Moretti Depomed, Inc. 650-462-5900 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Depomed, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV