IRVING, Texas, Aug. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Power Equipment Group Inc. (Nasdaq:GLPW) ("Global Power") announced today that David Willis, Senior Vice President and CFO, will present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference in New York City on Thursday, August 15, 2013, beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET. A link to the live webcast of the presentation, along with presentation materials, will be available on Global Power's website at http://ir.globalpower.com/ . An archive of the presentation will also be available on the website.
About Global Power
Texas-based Global Power Equipment Group Inc. is a design, engineering and manufacturing firm providing a broad array of equipment and services to the global power infrastructure, energy and process industries. Through its Services Division, the Company provides on-site specialty support, outage management and maintenance services to domestic utilities' nuclear power facilities; and lifecycle maintenance and repair support services to customers in the industrial gas markets. Through its Products Division, the Company designs, engineers and manufactures a comprehensive portfolio of equipment for gas turbine power plants and power-related equipment for industrial operations, with over 40 years of power generation industry experience. With a strong competitive position in its product lines, the Company benefits from a large installed base of equipment in domestic and international markets. The Company routinely provides information at its website: www.globalpower.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Deborah K. Pawlowski Kei Advisors LLC (716) 843-3908 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV