2Q13 Net Revenues Up 117.8% YOY
2Q13 Gross Margin Expands to 53.3%
2Q13 Net Income of RMB92.8 Million2Q13 Non-GAAP Net Income Up 184.1% YOY GUANGZHOU, China, Aug. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YY Inc. (Nasdaq:YY) ("YY" or the "Company"), a revolutionary rich communication social platform, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013. Second Quarter 2013 Highlights
- Net revenues increased by 117.8% to RMB409.0 million (US$66.6 million) from RMB187.8 million in the corresponding period of 2012, primarily driven by a 132.0% increase in revenues from internet value-added services, or IVAS, revenues.
- Net income attributable to YY Inc. increased by 436.7% to RMB92.8 million (US$15.1 million) from RMB17.3 million in the corresponding period of 2012.
- Non-GAAP net income attributable to YY Inc.  increased by 184.1% to RMB125.1 million (US$20.4 million) from RMB44.0 million in the corresponding period of 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV