- Successful Top Line Data from Phase 3 SFP Study Highlight Quarter -
- Conference Call at 4:15pm Eastern Time -
WIXOM, Mich., Aug. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rockwell Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq:RMTI), a fully-integrated biopharmaceutical company targeting end-stage renal disease (ESRD) and chronic kidney disease (CKD) with innovative products and services for the treatment of iron replacement, secondary hyperparathyroidism and hemodialysis, reported financial results for the second quarter of 2013.Q2 2013 Highlights
- Sales were $13.0 million, a 7.1% increase over Q2 2012.
- Sales increased 5.3% sequentially from Q1 2013.
- CitraPure ® product line highlighted increased sales growth.
- Gross profit was equivalent to Q2 2012.
- Multi-year contract with DaVita calls for increased business.
- R&D cost was $10.2 million vs. $10.9 million in Q2 2012; down $2.5 million from Q1 2013.
- Completed $57.7 million combined debt and equity financing.
- Cash and investments of $41 million as of June 30, 2013.
- SFP Phase 3 CRUISE-1 efficacy trial met primary and key secondary endpoints, achieved statistical significance and delivered excellent safety results.
- CRUISE-2 trial results expected in September.
- PRIME clinical data, demonstrating SFP significantly reduced ESA 35%, was presented at the ERA-EDTA in Istanbul, Turkey.
- FDA-approved Calcitriol (active vitamin D) injection under FDA review for manufacturing approval.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV