Williams Partners L.P. (NYSE: WPZ) today announced that it intends to commence a public offering of 21,500,000 common units representing limited-partner interests, with a 30-day option for the underwriter to purchase up to an additional 3,225,000 common units. The units will be offered by Williams Partners pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Williams Partners plans to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay amounts outstanding under the partnership's commercial paper program, to fund capital expenditures and for general partnership purposes.
Barclays is acting as the sole underwriter. A copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained by contacting Barclays c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, toll-free: (888) 603-5847, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This news release is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any of these securities and shall not constitute an offer, solicitation or sale in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful. A copy of the preliminary prospectus supplement and related base prospectus may be obtained on the SEC website at www.sec.gov or from the underwriter:
|c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions|
|1155 Long Island Avenue|
|Edgewood, NY 11717|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV