PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO), a big data software company, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013.
Total revenue for the second quarter of 2013 was $35.5 million and represented an increase of 26% over the second quarter of 2012.
CEO Andres Reiner stated, “We are pleased with our results this quarter, which exceeded guidance. Our solid performance reflects increasing recognition among executives that big data is an untapped source for sales growth. PROS is in a strong and differentiated position to deliver on the promise of big data, and we will continue to invest in innovation to drive further value for our customers and continued preference for PROS.”
For the quarter ended June 30, 2013, GAAP operating income was $0.8 million, compared with $2.0 million in the second quarter of 2012. GAAP net income for the second quarter was $0.6 million, or $0.02 per share, compared with $1.0 million, or $0.04 per share, in the second quarter of 2012.For the quarter ended June 30, 2013, non-GAAP operating income was $4.9 million, compared with $4.4 million in the second quarter of 2012. Non-GAAP net income for the second quarter of 2013 was $3.5 million, or $0.12 per share, compared with $2.8 million, or $0.10 per share, in the second quarter of 2012. 2013 Business Highlights
- Announced PROS Step™, the company's latest big data application innovation designed to help mid-size companies meet sales targets and outperform in their markets. Step provides pricing and selling recommendations, powered by data science, in a cloud-based, self-serve model that's easy to set up and use. Learn more at http://step.pros.com/
- Experienced record attendance at PROS Outperform big data conference in Brussels where guests heard many examples from customers of the value delivered by PROS solutions, including 3663, Hewlett Packard, Johnson & Johnson Depuy, Novozymes and Volvo Trucks.
- Won the 2013 Microsoft Application Development Partner of the Year Award recognizing PROS exceptional innovation for big data solutions delivered on the Microsoft platform.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV