- Originated approximately $253.4 million in total debt commitments to new and existing portfolio companies, up 82.3% compared to the second quarter of 2012.
- Funded approximately $201.6 million of debt investments during the second quarter, an increase of 80.0% compared to the second quarter of 2012.
- Received approximately $131.4 million in principal repayments, including approximately $93.3 million of early principal repayments and approximately $38.1 million in scheduled principal payments.
- Record high total investment income of approximately $34.5 million, an increase of 44.4%, in the second quarter of 2013, compared to $23.9 million for the second quarter of 2012.
- Increased net investment income, or “NII”, during the quarter by 43.1% to approximately $17.6 million, as compared to $12.3 million in the second quarter of 2012. NII per share was $0.29 on approximately 60.3 million outstanding shares for the second quarter of 2013 compared with NII of $0.25 per share for the second quarter of 2012.
- Increased distributable net operating income, or “DNOI”, by 42.2% to approximately $19.2 million compared to $13.5 million in the second quarter of 2012. DNOI per share was $0.32 on approximately 60.3 million outstanding shares for the second quarter of 2013 compared with DNOI of $0.28 per share for the second quarter of 2012.
- Record high total investment assets increased 43.9% year over year to approximately $1.04 billion as of June 30, 2013, compared to $722.8 million as of June 30, 2012.
- Hercules’ portfolio companies announced or completed eight liquidity events during the second quarter of 2013.
- Increased the quarterly dividend by $0.01, or approximately 3.7%, to $0.28 per share payable on August 20, 2013, to shareholders of record as of August 13, 2013; the thirty-second consecutive dividend since inception bringing total dividends declared since inception to $8.44 per share.
Hercules Technology Growth Capital Announces Second Quarter 2013 Financial Results And Raises Quarterly Cash Dividend To $0.28 Per Share, Up $0.01 From First Quarter 2013, An Increase Of Approximately 3.7%
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts