The Board of Directors of Bemis Company, Inc. (NYSE:BMS) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of 26 cents per share. The dividend is payable September 3, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 20, 2013.
In addition, the Board announced the election of Henry J. Theisen, Bemis’ President and Chief Executive Officer, to the additional position of Chairman of the Board of Directors, effective immediately. Mr. Theisen succeeds William J. Bolton, a director of Bemis since 2000 and Chairman of the Board of Directors since 2011. Mr. Bolton will continue serving as a director of Bemis in the class with a term expiring at the 2015 annual meeting of shareholders.
The Board of Directors also appointed Timothy M. Manganello to serve as the independent Lead Director of the Board of Directors, effective immediately. Mr. Manganello has served as a director of Bemis since 2004, and recently retired as Executive Chairman of the Board of BorgWarner in April 2013. He previously served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of BorgWarner from 2003 through 2012.
ABOUT BEMIS COMPANY, INC.Bemis Company, Inc. is a major supplier of packaging and pressure sensitive materials used by leading food, consumer products, healthcare, and other companies worldwide. Founded in 1858, Bemis Company is included in the S&P 500 index of stocks and reported 2012 net sales of $5.1 billion. Bemis has a strong technical base in polymer chemistry, film extrusion, coating and laminating, printing, and converting. Headquartered in Neenah, Wisconsin, Bemis employs approximately 19,000 individuals worldwide. More information about Bemis is available at our website, www.bemis.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV