- Revenue increased 4 percent from the second quarter of 2012 (Q2 2012) to $159.8 million;
- Adjusted-EBITDA increased 12 percent from Q2 2012 to $53.1 million;
- Adjusted-EBITDA margin increased to 33.2 percent from 30.9 percent in Q2 2012;
- Non-GAAP net income 2 per diluted common share of $0.21 was negatively impacted by an impairment charge on a note receivable. Excluding this item, non-GAAP net income per diluted common share would have been $0.39, an 11% increase from Q2 2012;
- Record free cash flow (defined as cash from operations less capital expenditures) for the six and twelve-month periods ended June 30, 2013 of $73.5 million and $152.2 million, respectively;
- Repurchase of 2 million shares of common stock under the share repurchase program for total cost of $52.1 million. Board of Directors increased remaining share repurchase authorization to $200 million;
- Ending cash and cash equivalents balance of $127.1 million and $102.5 million of total debt as of June 30, 2013.
ValueClick Announces Second Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.