ServiceSource ® (Nasdaq: SREV), the global leader in recurring revenue management, today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013.
- Total subscription bookings up nearly 40% quarter-over-quarter
- Revenue: $67.7 million
- Adjusted EBITDA: $4.4 million
- Record amount of cash and short term investments: $132 million
- Four new Renew OnDemand subscription deals signed
“The outperformance of our cloud offering, Renew OnDemand, combined with our managed services, drove strong performance for ServiceSource this quarter,” said Mike Smerklo, ServiceSource’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “As our results demonstrate, ServiceSource has gained momentum in the first half of the year.”
“We’re proud to announce that Dell is live on Renew OnDemand as part of a global implementation,” added Mr. Smerklo, “Dell is building solutions and partnering with leading companies to leverage the cloud and big data as part of their strategy to get closer to their customers.”
Revenue for the second quarter of fiscal 2013 was $67.7 million, a 13% increase over the $59.7 million delivered in the same period of 2012.Adjusted EBITDA in the quarter was $4.4 million, compared with $4.5 million for the same period last year. GAAP net loss in the quarter was $4.9 million, or $0.06 per share, compared with a net loss of $36.8 million, or $0.50 per share for the same period last year. GAAP net loss for 2012 reflects a $33.1 million one-time, non-cash charge related to a valuation allowance applied to our deferred tax assets. Non-GAAP net income in the quarter was $1.5 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, compared with a net income of approximately $1.5 million, or $0.02 per diluted share for the same period last year. A reconciliation of GAAP to non-GAAP financial measures has been provided in the financial statement tables included in this press release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV