FleetCor Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FLT), a leading global provider of fuel cards and workforce payment products to businesses, announced today that it has extended its relationship with Shell’s Global Commercial Fleet line of business to include the US. This newest geographic extension is in addition to the existing fuel card system replacement project taking place in up to 35 markets across Europe and Asia.
“We are excited to add the US to the growing list of countries where we support Shell's Global Commercial Fleet line of business and view the new Shell US program as a continued expansion of the Shell and FleetCor global relationship,” said Ron Clarke, FleetCor’s Chairman and CEO.
FleetCor is a leading global provider of fuel cards and workforce payment products to businesses. FleetCor’s payment programs enable businesses to better control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a high volume customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty. FleetCor serves commercial accounts in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Australia/New Zealand. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV