ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufactures to increase global sales, today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, John Baule, and its President and Chief Operating Officer, David Spitz, will present at the Pacific Crest Global Technology Leadership Forum to be held on August 11-13, 2013 in Vail, Colo.
The ChannelAdvisor presentation is scheduled for Monday, August 12, 2013 at 10:30 a.m. MT (12:30 p.m. ET). A live webcast, as well as the replay, will be available under the “Events & Presentations” page on the Company’s investor relations website at ir.channeladvisor.com.
ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based
e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to
integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds
of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more.
Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers
can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and
advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales.
Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through
ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use
ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV