Rent-A-Center Manager Edgar Carballo and his three-person sales team are pleased to offer residents of Dover an additional option when it comes to acquiring ownership of high-quality furniture, appliances, electronics and computers.
“We’re very excited to have been given the opportunity to open a new store here in Dover,” said Carballo. “Our team is looking forward to meeting and serving the people of this community.”
The new Rent-A-Center is located at 14-16 Basset Highway, Dover, New Jersey. Members of the community will welcome Rent-A-Center to the neighborhood at a grand opening celebration on Friday, August 2nd at 11:00 a.m. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center is contributing $1,000 to The Morris County Organization for Hispanic Affairs.
In conjunction with the grand opening ceremony, the store will also hold a drawing for a 51” plasma TV. To enter, simply visit the store. No purchase is necessary.Rent-A-Center operates 46 locations in the state of New Jersey. The Dover location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays. Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 21,000 coworkers. Learn more at www.rentacenter.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV