LinkedIn (LNKD) was the first stock on the show's "Top Trades" segment and was up 10% on Friday. Adami said the stock was not a buy after earnings and thinks that investors should buy the pullback.
American International Group (AIG) reported strong earnings. Seymour said it has a lot of value and upside but he is not a buyer.
Looking ahead to next week, Grasso said he was a buyer of Tesla (TSLA) ahead of earnings on Wednesday.
Priceline.com (PCLN) reports earnings on Thursday and Nathan said the options market is only implying a 6% move. He thinks we could get more than that. Therefore, he suggested to play via options.On Tuesday Disney (DIS) will report earnings and Seymour said the stock is a great company over the long term, but he thinks this quarter will not be very good. Adami said Pandora (P) might spike heading into earnings at the end of August because of the high short-interest, but there is a lot of resistance at $20.50. For their final trades, Adami said to buy PulteGroup (PHM), Seymour was buying Cliff Natural Resources
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV