Sun Life Global Investments expands product lineup with new corporate class funds
TORONTO, Aug. 1, 2013 /CNW/ - Sun Life Global Investments launched corporate class funds today, a tax-efficient solution for non-registered assets. The new funds give investors the ability to rebalance their portfolio without immediate tax consequences.
"We are excited to expand our suite of investments with the introduction of corporate class funds," said Rick Headrick, President, Sun Life Global Investments. "Our priority is to ensure investors have access to a wide range of options to meet their savings goals and objectives."
Tax implications may leave investors hesitant to make portfolio adjustments in response to market conditions or changing life stages. Sun Life Global Investments' corporate class funds allow for tax-deferred switching 1, which can lead to more tax-efficient asset growth."Investors are looking for ways to build and protect their wealth," said Sadiq S. Adatia, Chief Investment Officer, Sun Life Global Investments. "Corporate class funds give investors the ability to rebalance their portfolios without triggering immediate tax consequences. In today's environment of slow economic growth and low interest rates, tax-efficient growth means more of an investor's capital may remain invested and benefit from compounding over time." Sun Life Global Investments' corporate class lineup consists of 17 funds, each managed by a diverse, world class team of fund managers: Sun Life BlackRock Canadian Balanced Class Sun Life BlackRock Canadian Equity Class Sun Life BlackRock Canadian Composite Equity Class Sun Life Dynamic Equity Income Class Sun Life Dynamic Strategic Yield Class Sun Life Money Market Class Sun Life MFS Dividend Income Class Sun Life MFS Canadian Equity Class Sun Life MFS U.S. Growth Class Sun Life MFS Global Growth Class Sun Life MFS International Growth Class Sun Life Sentry Value Class
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV