Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:31 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Monday.
Juniper Networks (JNPR) was downgraded by RBC Capital. Cramer said the stock is in a group that is "really making a comeback." JNPR fell 1.6% to $20.59.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Broadcom (BRCM). Cramer said Broadcom is a great company but a poor-performing stock. BRCM was unchanged at $26.06.Tiffany & Co. (TIF) gets a neutral rating from Goldman Sachs after the stock had an upside breakout. Cramer suggested there might not be a lot of upside left in the stock. TIF was flat at $81.46. Cramer thinks it's premature to assume Foot Locker's (FL) CEO Ken Hicks will go back to J.C. Penney (JCP) at this point. FL rose 1.3% to $34.97. Polo Ralph Lauren Corp. (RL) did not report a good quarter last week. Cramer said he would rather own Phillips-Van Heusen (PVH) and V.F. Corp. (VFC). RL was unchanged at $178.08. Canaccord Genuity upgraded Lowe's (LOW), but Cramer said that he still prefers Home Depot (HD). LOW was flat at $45.80. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV