Aug. 1, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Shutterstock Inc. (NYSE:
), a leading global provider of
, announced today its panel of judges for
, a creative
that will award
to artists around the world.
This esteemed group was selected based on each individual's creative innovation and artistic leadership.
- Geralyn White Dreyfous , Executive Producer of the Academy Award ® Winning Born Into Brothels and co-founder of Impact Partners, an organization that connects filmmakers with investors and philanthropists
- Declan Gough , UK-based publisher for Future Publishing's Digital Design portfolio, including .Net, Creative Bloq, 3D World and Computer Arts
- Eduardo Kobra , Brazilian street artist most notable for his "Walls of Memory" project, that seeks to transform urban landscapes through geocentric historical imagery
- Nicole Stipp, Marketing and Communications Specialist for kate spade new york
- Annie Werner , Brooklyn-based Art Evangelist for Tumblr and advocate for artists
celebrates the amazing work of our contributors, who include filmmakers, illustrators and photographers," said Shutterstock Curator
. "It's an honor to be working with this esteemed panel of judges, each of whom brings a unique perspective from the creative world."
Submissions for Stories will be accepted through August 14, 2013 . During the grant selection process, the panel of judges will review video and text entries from Shutterstock contributors and select 5 finalists, each of which will receive $5,000, and one grand-prize winner to be awarded $25,000 . The public will also have the opportunity to select a People's Choice Winner to also receive $25,000 .
To learn more about the creative grant program, or read the official submission rules, visit the
Shutterstock is a leading global provider of
high-quality licensed photographs
to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world.
Shutterstock works closely with its growing contributor community of photographers, videographers, illustrators and designers to curate a global marketplace for
. Shutterstock adds tens of thousands of rights-cleared images each week, and with more than 25 million images currently available, the company recently surpassed 300-million image downloads.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock also owns
, a value-oriented stock media agency, Offset, a
high-end image collection
and Skillfeed, an online
marketplace for learning
For more information, please visit
, and follow Shutterstock on
SOURCE Shutterstock Inc.