NEW YORK, Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- XL Group is pleased to welcome Mark McConico as Vice President and Underwriting Manager for XL's US Risk Management Group in Los Angeles. In addition, XL Group announced the promotion of Theresa Schlageter to Senior Vice President and Regional Manager of the Western Zone for its US Risk Management business. Mark will be reporting to Theresa.
"We are excited about Mark joining XL Group to lead our team in Los Angeles and Theresa's promotion to Senior Vice President, Western Zone," said Jay Lefkowitz, Executive Vice President and Head of XL Group's US Risk Management business. "The underwriting expertise of seasoned professionals like Theresa and Mark puts XL Group in a very strong and unique position to craft primary casualty solutions that meet the complex challenges of large corporations."
Mark joins XL Group from AON Risk Solutions where he served as vice president and casualty manager in their risk management and middle market groups. Prior to his most recent position with AON, he spent a decade in primary casualty underwriting positions with ACE Risk Management. Mark will drive the growth of XL Group's primary casualty risk management business throughout the Southwest region.
Commenting on her team's new appointment, Theresa said, "We've established a strong reputation for designing tailored primary casualty insurance programs to meet the needs of large corporations. Mark has also built a strong personal reputation for developing strategic solutions that not only address their primary casualty insurance needs, but add value to their risk management program goals. His underwriting experience and market knowledge will prove to be a value asset to our brokers and clients and have a big positive impact on our business development efforts throughout the region."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV