WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., Aug. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CMS Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:CMSB) announced today that its previously postponed 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 3 p.m., Eastern Time, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, located at 66 Hale Avenue, White Plains, New York 10601. The Board of Directors has fixed the close of business on Friday, August 16, 2013, as the record date for the determination of shareholders entitled to notice of and to vote at the 2013 Annual Meeting of Shareholders and any adjournment or postponement thereof.
About CMS Bancorp, Inc. and CMS Bank
CMS Bancorp, Inc. is a savings and loan holding company headquartered in White Plains, New York. CMS Bancorp's principal business is to operate its wholly-owned banking subsidiary, CMS Bank, which is a New York state-chartered savings bank that conducts its operations mainly through its corporate administrative office in White Plains, New York and five retail banking offices located in the communities of Eastchester, Greenburgh, Mount Vernon, West Harrison, and Mount Kisco, in Westchester County, New York. CMS Bank's deposits are insured up to the applicable legal limit by the FDIC. More information about CMS Bancorp and CMS Bank can be found on CMS Bank's website at www.cmsbk.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact Stephen E. Dowd Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer CMS Bancorp, Inc. (914) 422-2700
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV