3 Stocks Dragging In The Energy Industry
2. As of noon trading, Royal Dutch Shell ( RDS.B) is down $3.60 (-5.1%) to $67.27 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Royal Dutch Shell exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $67.01-$67.68 after having opened the day at $67.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $70.87. Royal Dutch Shell plc operates as an independent oil and gas company worldwide. The company explores for and extracts crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids. Royal Dutch Shell has a market cap of $222.1 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are down 0.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Royal Dutch Shell as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Royal Dutch Shell Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts