4. As of noon trading, Cavium ( CAVM) is down $1.76 (-4.8%) to $34.80 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Cavium exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 607,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.10-$35.90 after having opened the day at $34.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.56. Cavium, Inc. designs, develops, and markets semiconductor processors for intelligent and secure networks. Cavium has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 20.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Cavium a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cavium as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Get the full Cavium Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts