3. As of noon trading, Walt Disney ( DIS) is up $0.72 (1.1%) to $65.37 on light volume. Thus far, 2.6 million shares of Walt Disney exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $65.16-$65.87 after having opened the day at $65.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.65. The Walt Disney Company operates as an entertainment company worldwide. Its Media Networks segment engages in broadcast television network, television production and distribution, television stations, broadcast radio networks and stations, and publishing and digital operations. Walt Disney has a market cap of $115.6 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 29.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 15 analysts that rate Walt Disney a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Walt Disney as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, notable return on equity and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Walt Disney Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts