NEW YORK, Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- McGraw Hill Financial (NYSE: MHFI) today announced it has completed the sale of Aviation Week to Penton, a privately held business information company.
The sale was announced on July 24, 2013. Terms of the all-cash transaction were not disclosed.
About McGraw Hill Financial
McGraw Hill Financial is a leading financial intelligence company providing the global capital and commodity markets with independent benchmarks, credit ratings, portfolio and enterprise risk solutions, and analytics. The Company's iconic brands include: Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, CRISIL, J.D. Power and McGraw Hill Construction. The Company has approximately 17,000 employees in 27 countries. Additional information is available at www.mhfi.com.Contact: Investor Relations: Chip Merritt Vice President, Investor Relations (212) 512-4321 (office) firstname.lastname@example.org News Media: Emily Fredrix Goodman Manager, Corporate Communications and Social Media (212) 512-2825 (office) email@example.com SOURCE McGraw Hill Financial
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV