ATLANTA, Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) will begin hourly, nonstop Delta Shuttle service between Los Angeles International and San Francisco International airports on Sept. 3, 2013. The Delta Shuttle introduces 14 daily flights and a product tailored to business travelers while adding a California perspective to its popular New York-based shuttle.
Flights depart at the top of the hour beginning at 7 a.m. Monday through Friday and will be operated by Delta Connection partner, Compass Airlines using E-175 aircraft which accommodate 76 passengers in 12 First Class, 12 Economy Comfort and 52 Economy seats. Flight schedules for the Los Angeles to San Francisco shuttle are available on Delta's newsroom.
"Our new Delta Shuttle on the West Coast is designed to make doing business between Los Angeles and San Francisco easier. And with a product that's tailored to California, we're also making business travel more enjoyable and productive," said Tim Mapes, senior vice president – Marketing. "With our growth in Los Angeles, our ongoing investments to transform Terminal 5 and the introduction of more convenient schedules, we're listening carefully to customers and doing everything possible to give them the experience they want from Delta."Customers flying the Delta Shuttle between Los Angeles and San Francisco will enjoy:
- Check-in as close as 30 minutes prior to departure
- Dedicated check-in counters exclusively for Shuttle customers
- Gates located near security
- Complimentary newspapers for all customers including The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Financial Times and more
- Assigned seating
- Two classes of service with complimentary upgrades for SkyMiles Medallion members when available.
- Complimentary onboard snacks provided by LYFE Kitchen, a California-based lifestyle food brand, offering great-tasting, good-for-you food
- Complimentary beverages in-flight including Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. craft beer, Starbucks coffee and wine from Wente Vineyards in all classes of service
- Cocktails available for purchase in Economy
- Access to in-flight Wi-Fi on all Shuttle flights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts