5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: RPAI, MT, PBI, RHP, MFA
- The gross profit margin for MFA FINANCIAL INC is currently very high, coming in at 93.20%. Regardless of MFA's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, MFA's net profit margin of 62.19% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- MFA, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 12.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 0.9%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $71.17 million or 10.96% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow of 10.96%, MFA FINANCIAL INC is in line with the industry average cash flow growth rate of -19.11%.
- In its most recent trading session, MFA has closed at a price level that was not very different from its closing price of one year earlier. This is probably due to its weak earnings growth as well as other mixed factors. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- You can view the full MFA Financial Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts