NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- A week after Facebook (FB) surprised Wall Street to the upside, LinkedIn (LNKD) will try to do the same. Jim Cramer of TheStreet tells "Mad Money" research director Nicole Urken what LinkedIn has to do in order to impress.
Facebook reported impressive advertising revenue on strong mobile results. LinkedIn, which reports earnings on Thursday after the close, will need to have strong ad revenue, as well.
Although the company has a very good subscription model, it "bores" investors, according to Cramer. For the big upside move to occur, the company needs to blow out the advertising numbers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV