CORONA, Calif., Aug. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monster Beverage Corporation (Nasdaq:MNST) announced today that results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2013 will be released on Thursday, August 8, 2013 after the close of the market. The company also said that chairman and chief executive officer, Rodney Sacks, and vice chairman and president, Hilton Schlosberg, will host an investor conference call that same day at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time to review the company's financial results and operations.
The call will be open to all interested investors through a live audio webcast via the Internet at www.monsterbevcorp.com . For those who are not able to listen to the live broadcast, the call will be archived for approximately one year on the website.
Monster Beverage CorporationBased in Corona, California, Monster Beverage Corporation is a marketer and distributor of energy drinks and alternative beverages. The Company markets and distributes Monster Energy® brand energy drinks, Monster Energy Extra Strength Nitrous Technology® brand energy drinks, Java Monster® brand non-carbonated coffee + energy drinks, X-Presso Monster® brand non-carbonated espresso energy drinks, M3® Monster Energy® Super Concentrate energy drinks, Monster Rehab® non-carbonated energy drinks with electrolytes, Muscle Monster™ Energy Shakes, Übermonster® energy drinks, Worx Energy® shots, and Peace Tea® iced teas, as well as Hansen's® natural sodas, apple juice and juice blends, multi-vitamin juices, Junior Juice® beverages, Blue Sky® beverages, Hubert's® Lemonades, Vidration® vitamin enhanced waters, and PRE® Probiotic drinks. For more information, visit www.monsterbevcorp.com .
CONTACT: Rodney C. Sacks Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (951) 739-6200 Hilton H. Schlosberg Vice Chairman (951) 739-6200 Roger S. Pondel / Judy Lin Sfetcu PondelWilkinson Inc. (310) 279-5980
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV