Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today announced that it will issue financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013 on Wednesday, August 7, 2013 after the close of the stock market.
Management will conduct a conference call to discuss financial results and business developments at 11:00 am ET, Thursday, August 8, 2013. Interested parties may participate in the call by dialing (201) 493-6749; please call in 10 minutes before the conference call is scheduled to begin and ask for the Inter Parfums call. The conference call will also be broadcast live over the Internet. To listen to the live call, please go to www.interparfumsinc.com and click on the Investor Relations section. Please go to the website at least 15 minutes early to register, and download and install any necessary audio software. If you are unable to listen live, the conference call will be archived and can be accessed for approximately 90 days at Inter Parfums’ website. We suggest listeners use Microsoft Explorer as their browser.
In the nearly 30 years since its founding, Inter Parfums, Inc. has been
selected as the fragrance and beauty partner for a growing list of
brands that include: Lanvin, Montblanc, Jimmy Choo, Boucheron, Van Cleef
& Arpels, Karl Lagerfeld, Paul Smith, S.T. Dupont, Balmain, Repetto,
Agent Provocateur, Alfred Dunhill, Anna Sui, Shanghai Tang, Gap, Banana
Republic, Brooks Brothers, bebe, Betsey Johnson and Nine West. Inter
Parfums is known for innovation, quality and its ability to capture the
genetic code of each brand in the products it develops, manufactures and
distributes in over 100 countries worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV