2013 South Plains Fair Mega Pass Available For A Limited Time
LUBBOCK, Texas, Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2013 South Plains Fair is set for September 20-28 and for a limited time, Fair carnival enthusiasts can purchase a Mega Pass for $65. Mega Pass sales begin Monday, August 5.
The 2013 Mega Pass is a pay-one-price picture ID that is valid for a wristband for unlimited rides each day of the Fair. Mega Pass holders also receive a wristband good for preview night, Thursday, September 19 from 6-11 p.m.
Until August 30, Mega Passes will be available at the South Plains Fair administrative office. Located at 1012 Ave A, customers may purchase their Mega Pass Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1-5 p.m.
September 3-14, customers may purchase their Mega Pass at the Fair Park Coliseum. Mega Passes will be on sale at this location Monday through Friday from 3-6 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.Interested customers are encouraged not to wait, the final day to purchase a Mega Pass will be September 14, 2013 at the Fair Park Coliseum. Each year hundreds of thousands of people walk through the gates at the South Plains Fair during nine days of fun filled activities. The Fair brings together showmen and thrill seekers alike from the many exhibitors in the stock shows to over 50 rides on the carnival midway. Of course, no Fair experience is complete without sampling the delicious foods available to fair goers. All of the food booths are operated by non-profits who use the Fair as a means for their fundraising efforts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV