Arctic Cat Inc. (NASDAQ: ACAT) announced today that the company will present at the 2013 InvestMNt conference sponsored by the CFA Society of Minnesota. The all-day event takes place August 1, 2013, at the University of St. Thomas in Minneapolis. Arctic Cat is scheduled to present at 1:55 p.m. Central Time (2:55 p.m. Eastern Time).
The webcast of the live presentation may be accessed by registering at www.investMNt.org.
More than 45 companies from the Upper Midwest and elsewhere are participating in the conference, which is sponsored by the 1,200-member CFA Society and financially supported by more than 30 institutional investment firms and corporate sponsors.
Arctic Cat Inc. designs, engineers, manufactures and markets all-terrain
vehicles (ATVs), side-by-sides and snowmobiles under the Arctic Cat®
brand name, as well as related parts, garments and accessories. Its
common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the
ticker symbol “ACAT.” More information about Arctic Cat and its products
is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV