- Contributing to Local Initiatives Support Corporation, which is dedicated to helping community residents transform distressed neighborhoods into healthy and sustainable communities of choice and opportunity. Funding from Ameriprise will help Twin Cities-based community development organizations with policy support, funding, and technical assistance. Jennifer Jones, director of community relations at Ameriprise Financial, is an advisory committee member of LISC’s Twin Cities chapter.
- Supporting the Foodbank of Santa Barbara’s food distribution program, which delivers 11 million pounds of groceries to those in need annually. Funding from Ameriprise will help the organization recover and distribute perishable foods, including meat and fresh produce, to more than 300 agency partners. One in four individuals in Santa Barbara County receives support from this organization each year. Ameriprise financial advisor Judith Pirkowitsch and her team frequently volunteer at the food bank.
- Partnering with Forest ReLeaf of Missouri to help restore and sustain urban forestry. The grant from Ameriprise will enable the organization to provide more than 1,000 trees to Joplin, Missouri through its Joplin Priority ReLeaf planting event this fall. Last fall, Ameriprise volunteers provided 150 hours of support to the planting event. John Moller, an Ameriprise financial advisor, is a board member at Forest ReLeaf.
Ameriprise Financial Gives Back To The Community With $1.5 Million In Grants To Nonprofits
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts