Lincoln sales fell 0.8% to 6,919 and Fusion sales fell 12% to 20,522. "Fusion supply remains very tight," Czubay said on the sales call.
Chrysler said the Jeep, Dodge, Ram Truck and FIAT brands each posted year-over-year sales gains in July. compared with the same month a year ago. The Ram Truck brand's 31% increase was the largest sales gain of any Chrysler Group brand.
"We continue to see strong retail sales, particularly with our pickup trucks and SUVs, and that has helped to propel Chrysler Group to our 40th-consecutive month of year-over-year sales growth," said Reid Bigland, head of U.S. Sales, in a prepared statement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV