ATLANTA, Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Georgia Natural Gas ® (GNG), Georgia's leading natural gas provider, will award a total of $50,000 in grants to Georgia-based nonprofits on Wednesday, October 23, 2013. Nonprofit 501(c) (3) organizations in the communities served by GNG are invited to apply for a grant now through the August 31, 2013 application deadline.
The third annual GNG TrueBlue Community Awards will be given as GNG celebrates its 15 th Crystal Anniversary of serving Georgia communities. The TrueBlue awards acknowledge the effort and dedication of community organizations and the hard work they put forth to create positive, lasting change in Georgia through programs in four key focus areas shared by the company.
The Focus Areas:
Children and Education – Initiatives that improve the educational, mental, social, cultural, and health and wellness of children.Seniors – Initiatives or projects that provide direct services for seniors such as meals, home repair, social and recreational activities, and independent living assistance. Energy Assistance – Projects that facilitate and offer access to energy assistance, home weatherization activities, and energy-saving repairs for vulnerable individuals and families – especially seniors and the disabled. Environment/Sustainability – Projects that promote the conservation of natural resources in Georgia through direct activities and education – especially within the residential sector and neglected communities. "I can't think of a better way to celebrate our 15-year anniversary of serving Georgia than to recognize the state's best nonprofits and the work they do every day to make Georgia a better place to live," says Mike Braswell, president and CEO of Georgia Natural Gas. "We look forward to another great year of applications and a fun celebration." To Apply:
- Website – Visit www.onlygng.com to complete or download an application.
- Email – Request an application by email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.S. Mail – Request an application by mail. Send a post card or written request to --
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV