Avery Dennison announced today the launch of the “Wrap Like a King” Challenge featuring Avery Dennison® Supreme Wrapping Films. Avery Dennison Graphic Solutions is hosting the competition with supporting sponsors, West Coast Customs and Croftgate USA. Over $25,000 in prizes will be given away to participants and voters.
Avery Dennison announced today the launch of the "Wrap Like a King" Challenge featuring Avery Dennison® Supreme Wrapping Films. (Photo: Business Wire)
“Wrap Like a King” is a competition for professional vehicle wrap installers in the United States and Canada to show off their skills by creating unique, well-installed car wraps with Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping Film between August 1 and September 15. Submissions to the Challenge will include photos and information about the car wrap the installer completed using Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping Film.
“We are excited to see the unique color change and vehicle wraps that installers and designers create with Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping Films and Conform Chrome accent films,” said Meghan Lagoni, channel marketing programs manager at Avery Dennison. “Our ‘Wrap Like a King’ Challenge provides installers the opportunity to show off their skills and the conformability of Supreme Wrapping Film to industry experts and car enthusiasts who have the opportunity to vote for the ultimate winner.”
After all submissions are entered by September 15, professional judges will choose the top 32 car wraps to move to the next round for a chance to win the grand prize package that includes $2,000 in cash and a trip to SEMA, with the winning car wrap design displayed in the West Coast Customs and Avery Dennison booths.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV