Shareholder Alert: Deans & Lyons Announces Investigation Of Saks Incorporated (SKS)
DALLAS, Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Securities lawyers at Deans & Lyons announce a class action against the board of Saks Incorporated (NYSE: SKS) in connection with a buyout for $16 per share in cash. Concerned SKS investors are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or firstname.lastname@example.org about their rights and remedies.
"Our investigation will consider whether the company was properly shopped by SKS board members and if shareholders are getting the best price possible," said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "The board members of Saks approved the sale of SKS to Hudson's Bay Co. and the proposed deal is currently valued at approximately 30% premium to the closing price on May 20, 2013."
Deans & Lyons has significant experience representing shareholders in securities lawsuits nationwide. SKS stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-819-8033 with questions or concerns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV