- Kelly Seither joined Alexza in 2003 as Director, New Product Development and Market Research. She was promoted to Senior Director, New Product Planning and Strategic Marketing in 2007 and to Executive Director, New Product Planning and Strategic Marketing in 2012. Prior to joining Alexza, Ms. Seither was Senior Product Manager at Gilead Sciences from 2002 to 2003 and Senior Product Manager at Aerogen, Inc. from 2001 to 2002. From 1991 to 2001, she had various positions of increasing responsibility at ALZA Corporation in market research, new product planning, sales and product management. Ms. Seither received a BS in Biological Sciences from California Polytechnic State University.
- Tatjana Naranda, PhD, joined Alexza in 2005 as Director, Business Development. She was promoted to Senior Director, Business Development in 2009 and to Executive Director, Business Development in 2012. Prior to joining Alexza, Dr. Naranda was Chief Operating Officer and Chief Scientific Officer of Receptron, Inc., from 1998 to 2005. Dr. Naranda received a PhD in Molecular Biology from the Autonomous University in Madrid, Spain and completed a postdoctoral fellowship in the Department of Biological Chemistry in the School of Medicine at UC Davis. She received an MBA from Golden Gate University, a BSc in Chemistry and an MSc in Biochemistry from the University of Zagreb in Croatia.
Alexza Announces Management Promotions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts