SAN MATEO, Calif., Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced a number of customer wins in the outdoor industry. These new wins include: La Sportiva North America, a Boulder, Colo.-based maker of high-quality outdoor footwear, Liberty Bottleworks, a Union Gap, Wash.-based manufacturer of drinking bottles for athletes and outdoors enthusiasts, NEMO Equipment, a Dover, N.H.-based designer of innovative camping gear, PROBAR, a Salt Lake City-based maker of an all-natural vegan energy bar, Hydro-Photon, a Blue Hill, Maine-based maker of portable, ultra violet water purification systems and Surftech, a leading innovator, designer and developer of high-performance surf and stand-up paddle boards based in Santa Cruz, Calif.. They are among a growing number of leading outdoor companies that are capitalizing on NetSuite to improve their business performance and profitability, reduce IT costs, and make data-driven business decisions. Utilizing the NetSuite SuiteCommerce platform, these companies are also able to expand omnichannel sales through retail partners, global distributors and direct-to-consumer websites.
NetSuite's single, integrated cloud suite enables outdoor retailers and manufacturers to optimize every aspect of their business. It spans financials, inventory, order management, fulfillment, manufacturing, CRM and customer support, and enables multi-touchpoint sales across B2C and B2B web stores, mobile devices and POS systems (point-of-sale). Replacing cumbersome, time-consuming spreadsheets and standalone applications with NetSuite's unified solution, outdoor companies have dramatically improved end-to-end business speed, visibility and control, freeing resources to focus on product innovation, penetrating new markets and delivering a superior omnichannel customer experience. Outdoor companies also use NetSuite to streamline production at domestic and overseas facilities, with precise and real-time inventory management and demand forecasting to cost-effectively optimize manufacturing, minimize inventory carrying costs and free cash flow. The greater efficiency and productivity made possible with NetSuite's cloud solution has helped merchants of outdoor goods—from tents to footwear, nutrition bars, hydration bottles, water purifiers, electronics products, bicycles, ski and surf equipment and more—to compete more effectively with large multinational chains on price, product appeal, and brand presence at such retail stores as REI, Dick's Sporting Goods, Amazon and others. Outdoor goods companies are also driving omnichannel sales through B2B, B2C, Ecommerce, in-store, catalog, and marketplaces such as Amazon.com and eBay, leveraging the NetSuite SuiteCommerce platform which provides flexible design capabilities, streamlined checkout, rich shopping interactivity and B2B portal functionality for wholesale buyers.
NetSuite is helping fast-growing outdoor retailers and manufacturers improve performance by:
- Providing a real-time, 360-degree view of the business by seamlessly integrating financials / ERP, CRM and Ecommerce, thereby empowering businesses to manage their interactions directly with consumers, other businesses and trading partners.
- Improving supply chain operations with integrated inventory and order management, and building demand forecasts with real-time data, reducing excess inventory or the risk of stockouts.
- Allowing data to flow seamlessly to wholesale distributors and their trading partners, to ensure communication is in lockstep with the same data, audit trails and real-time accuracy at every stage.
- Sharing container, pallet, location, forecasting, scheduling and unit-level data with stakeholders, while collaborating on a common cloud platform.
- Managing all transactions and associated customer interactions regardless of touchpoint.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV