IRVINE, Calif., Aug. 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Resources Global Professionals ("RGP") today announced the promotion of Tracy Stephens to executive vice president and chief operating officer effective immediately. Stephens will be responsible for the successful execution of RGP's business model with a particular emphasis on its international operations.
"Tracy is a proven leader and has continuously demonstrated throughout his tenure at RGP that he has the right management and operational skills to help grow the Company and enhance shareholder value," said Tony Cherbak, chief executive officer and president of RGP.
Stephens' career has spanned a variety of industries. He has served as CEO, COO, Board Member and owner within the professional services, business services, distribution, commercial lending and consulting industries. In 1996, he co-founded The Procurement Centre, which harnessed the capabilities of supply chain experts to serve as consultants, creating one of the first professional services companies in Supply Chain Management (SCM). In 2002, RGP acquired The Procurement Centre and Stephens led the expansion of the SCM practice to key offices worldwide while increasing the number of consultants fourfold. As a result, the SCM practice has become one of RGP's most successful practice areas.
Most recently, Stephens served as senior vice president of RGP's U.S. Central-Southeast Region with full oversight and P&L responsibilities for 21 practice offices. He has served on RGP's leadership team for more than 11 years and has been responsible for leading the client service teams and revenue generation regionally."I am excited for this opportunity to help our global teams grow their operations profitably," said Stephens. "I believe RGP's best days are ahead of us due to our people, client-centric focus and team-oriented culture. I am committed to building tremendous value for all of our stakeholders."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV