Kimco Realty Corporation (NYSE: KIM) has expanded its successful Kimco Entrepreneurs Year Start (KEYS) program, an innovative incubator program for aspiring entrepreneurs seeking to launch their first retail venture, service operation, or restaurant, into Arizona and Nevada.
“The rollout of the KEYS program in these two new states shows the success that the program has had in the past year,” said Conor Flynn, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at Kimco. “We work with owners every step of the way to give them a strong start.”
In Arizona, there are approximately 30 vacant retail/restaurant spaces under 2,500 square feet in size to choose from in seven shopping centers located in the greater Phoenix area. In Nevada, 45 vacant spaces under 2,500 square feet are available in 11 shopping centers in the Reno and Las Vegas marketplace.
KEYS program participants benefit from:
- One year of free rent
- Affordable first year property charges to minimize initial overhead (standard triple net fees shall apply)
- Access to personal Kimco retail business counselors
- A flexible four-year lease option after the first year
- Access to shop space in established retail centers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts