PULSE, one of the nation’s leading debit/ATM networks, and Paydiant, a provider of a cloud-based mobile wallet and offer redemption platform, are working together to provide an easy-to-use mobile commerce solution for PULSE participants. The Paydiant solution will enable PULSE financial institution and merchant partners to quickly deploy contactless payment and cash access functionality to better serve their mobile-minded customers.
Paydiant’s mobile wallet platform is software-based and works with both new and existing smartphones – including iPhone ® and Android™ devices already in the hands of millions of consumers. It also works with existing point-of-sale (POS) terminals used by participating merchants today without requiring new hardware.
The Paydiant solution delivers two key capabilities that are expected to help accelerate the use and adoption of mobile wallets, improve payment efficiencies and enhance the transaction experience for consumers in any retail POS or ATM environment where Paydiant enabled wallets are accepted:
- A software-only merchant acceptance interface that can be quickly deployed on any POS or payment terminal. Once enabled, this open acceptance method can support any compatible Paydiant-powered mobile wallet – whether deployed by a financial institution, retailer or third-party service provider.
- And, as now offered to PULSE participants, a white label mobile wallet application that is branded and configured by the wallet issuer, rather than a third party. Financial institutions and merchants will be able to determine the variety of payment instruments supported in their wallet, enable customers to redeem offers at a retail POS and use their mobile wallet to make payments at a retailer, or withdraw cash from a participating ATM.
“Paydiant’s platform enables us to offer both our financial institution participants and merchant partners their own branded mobile wallet,” said Judith McGuire, PULSE executive vice president of Product Management. “Paydiant’s unique approach is an important part of PULSE’s overall mobile services strategy.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV