CONWAY, Ark., Aug. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inuvo, Inc. (NYSE:INUV), an Internet marketing and technology company that delivers targeted advertisements into websites and applications reaching desktop and mobile devices, today announced that the company will release its 2013 second quarter financial results after the close of trading on Thursday, August 8, 2013. Mr. Richard Howe, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Wally Ruiz, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call the same day at 4:30 p.m. (ET).
|Conference Call Information|
|Date: Thursday, August 8, 2013|
|Time: 4:30 p.m. EDT|
|Domestic Dial-in number: 1-877-941-2069|
|International Dial-in number: 1-480-629-9713|
|Live webcast: http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=105621 or|
A telephone replay will be available through August 22, 2013. To access the replay, please dial 1-877-870-5176 (domestic) or 1-858-384-5517 (international). At the system prompt, enter the code 4634023 followed by the # sign. You will then be prompted for your name, company and phone number. Playback will then automatically begin.
About Inuvo, Inc.Inuvo, Inc. (NYSE:INUV) is an Internet marketing and technology company that delivers targeted advertisements into websites and applications reaching desktop and mobile devices. To learn more about Inuvo, please visit www.inuvo.com .
CONTACT: Inuvo, Inc. Wally Ruiz, 501-205-8397 Chief Financial Officer firstname.lastname@example.org or Investor Relations Alliance Advisors, LLC Chris Camarra, 212-398-3487 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV