BURLINGTON, Mass., Aug. 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coronado Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq:CNDO), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel immunotherapy biologic agents for the treatment of autoimmune diseases and cancer, announced today that Dr. Harlan F. Weisman, Coronado's Chairman and CEO, will present at the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Wedbush 2013 Life Sciences Management Access Conference on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 at 10:55 AM ET. The conference will be held at Le Parker Meridien in New York City. A webcast of the presentation will be available at www.coronadobiosciences.com on the Events & Webcasts page.
- Canaccord Genuity 33rd Annual Growth Conference on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 at 9:30 AM ET. The conference will be held at the Intercontinental Boston in Boston, MA.
About Coronado Biosciences
Coronado Biosciences is engaged in the development of novel immunotherapy biologic agents. The company's two principal pharmaceutical product candidates in clinical development are: TSO ( Trichuris suis ova or CNDO-201), a biologic for the treatment of autoimmune diseases, including Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis and multiple sclerosis; and CNDO-109, a biologic that activates natural killer (NK) cells, for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia (AML), multiple myeloma and solid tumors. For more information, please visit www.coronadobiosciences.com .
CONTACT: Lucy Lu, MD, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Coronado Biosciences, Inc. 781-652-4525; firstname.lastname@example.org Marcy Nanus, Vice President The Trout Group, LLC. 646-378-2927; email@example.com Susan Forman Dian Griesel Inc. 212-825-3210; firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts