Crumbs Bake Shop, Inc. (“Crumbs”) (NASDAQ: CRMB), the largest cupcake specialty store chain in the U.S., today announced that it will release second quarter 2013 financial results on Thursday, August 8, 2013 after the market close. A conference call will follow at 5:00 PM ET and will be webcast live from the investor relations portion of the Company’s website at crumbs.com. Hosting the call will be Julian R. Geiger, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Chuck Ireland, SVP of Finance & Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 888-208-1812 or for international callers by dialing 719-325-2481. A replay will be available one hour after the call and can be accessed by dialing 877-870-5176 or 858-384-5517 for international callers; the password is 6013500. The replay will be available until August 22, 2013.
About Crumbs Bake Shop, Inc.
The first Crumbs bake shop opened in March 2003 on the Upper West Side
of Manhattan and is well known for its innovative and oversized gourmet
cupcakes. The Company currently has 79 locations in 12 states and the
District of Columbia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV